So I think we should start a little "my run was creepier/weirder/funnier than yours" contest. I'll start. Today I was grossed out by a dead snake on my run. This IS Texas, people, but I am in the city. My route is from my house to City Hall and back. There should not be snakes in these parts. All the broken glass, used syringes, and other used (ahem) latex products. . .well those don't surprise me. But snakes? Get me outta there!
Also, let's start a "songs I currently like for my runs" series of posts. I'll start: Canned Heat by Jamiroquai. (You know, the Napoleon Dynamite song.) Why? There's a line that goes, "You know that you can go much faster. . ."
Love,
Annie P.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, annie, annie. please oh please blog more regularly on here than you have been on your own blog. i miss your voice.
ReplyDeletethis is the beached whale, btw.
ReplyDeleteHaha! EW! That is gross. You win for most dedicated... for now. =) Xoxo, Lauren
ReplyDeletePS I just added Canned Heat to my IPod! Yeee-AH!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea about your favorite workout playlist. My 2 cents:
ReplyDelete"Don't Stop 'Til You get Enough" -Michael Jackson, and "Wind It Up" -Gwen Stefani
minus the snake, it sounds like my back yard!!! No lie, I have found at least one of the above mentioned items, dropped from above, in my back yard. gente sucio!!
ReplyDeleteps-i have not clue how to post a blog:|
ReplyDeleteSeriously, why is there so much dog popo in suburbia? I'm having a hard time keeping my head up because I really don't want to land in a big pile of..... #@34%& dog poop. Maybe when I am not running and I will follow dog walkers and harass for not cleaning up after their canine... yes i'm talking to you mr. mesh shorts & your great dain
ReplyDelete