I love you with all my heart and soul. I also think you would make a great pyramid-scheme salesperson. I don't know anyone else who could convince a bunch of non-runners and pregnant chicas to do a half-marathon in the dead heat of summer... and be excited about it. You have a gift.
And do I really have to chart my progress on here? I am getting slower and fatter while everyone else gets faster and slimmer. There is no justice in the world.
Yours forever,
The Beached Whale
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michael Scott inspired me...
ReplyDeletehilarious. so true, lauren, why aren't you signing us all up for Nu Skin or Melaleuca, or some new pyramid scheme? We'd all sign up and you'd be a millionaire.
ReplyDeleteAnd, to la senora ballena, por favor. Try to love every moment of being pregnant. It is the one time when you can be fat and not have to care, because your number one job right now you can do in your sleep - cooking your baby. So no more "i'm so fat, and I'm a whale comments." You are a beautiful woman fulfilling our greatest calling. ok? a little too much queso?? fat or skinny who gives a care - especially prego.
fine, suz. i'll try. though it pains me to no end. just wait til we see each other in august. you'll realize i was not exaggerating.
ReplyDelete