Friday, May 28, 2010

A Question?

Does unpacking count as cross-training? Cause this is what my house looks like. And this is why I am not running as much as I should be. Those of you who have live-in maids...don't judge me on race day.

-Amanda

5 comments:

  1. This is Lisa here and Amanda unpacking definitely counts as cross training!
    Great quad and glute workout! Squat and lift, squat and lift, repeat 10x:)
    Work it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked on that picture bigger...and it is kind of embarrassing. This would be my basement. A.K.A. the place where you put things to get them out of your way for a little bit. On another note, if you do click on it bigger, you can see Z and Bryson playing X-box together. I am so glad we have a little slice of Mexico here with us. Even if only for 18 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,
    first of all.... I love the wall color and you are so lucky to have a basement.
    don't feel bad about the unpacking. i just finished the last box a week ago, so it took about 4 months to get through it all.
    and you are probably getting more exercise unpacking then i do during a jogging session.
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokers! That is gonna take some muscles to get through so yes, I think that will be a GOOD workout! Wish I could help. GOod luck girl! Xo, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i'd been there. i would've helped you unpack!!!!!! b said he had so much fun playing with zach and wanted to know when he could go back again! thank you, amanda. you're the best.

    ReplyDelete