
Ok, I am blogging on here way to much. Forgive me.
Jenn K. mentioned blisters, which made me think of the best thing that ever happened to my feet during the last half marathon training. SOCKS!
A good pair of socks can save you. I was getting blisters every time I ran 5 + miles. After some suggestions from running friends I invested in some good dri-fit socks and never saw another blister again! Wahoo!
My personal favorite dri-fit socks are these Nike ones that come in a "no show", low cut, and mid cut rise:
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=GB&lang_locale=en_GB&l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-102001/pid-211207#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-102001/pid-254634
Jenn K. mentioned blisters, which made me think of the best thing that ever happened to my feet during the last half marathon training. SOCKS!
A good pair of socks can save you. I was getting blisters every time I ran 5 + miles. After some suggestions from running friends I invested in some good dri-fit socks and never saw another blister again! Wahoo!
My personal favorite dri-fit socks are these Nike ones that come in a "no show", low cut, and mid cut rise:
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=GB&lang_locale=en_GB&l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-102001/pid-211207#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-102001/pid-254634
Xoxo,
Lauren
Great suggestion! I was wondering about the whole socks thing...also, while we're on the subject of running gear, what do you all recommend in the way of running shorts/pants/shoes/and yes, bras? This is an issue for me... /-:
ReplyDeleteOh, and everybody make sure you add your name to your post so we know who's writing...(-:
i like the moving comfort fiona bras (i think that's what they're called) and the full figure seamless champion bra works pretty well for me. i generally buy my sports bras at athleta.com (pre-pregnancy i am a 34C and while pregnant and nursing i am a 34D - 34DD/E).
ReplyDelete