Monday, June 7, 2010

speak up!

Angie here. Is anyone else worried about the lack of posts from so many of our chilangas? Could it be that the motivation has already been lost? Or are they kicking butt in silence? I need to hear from you ALL, ladies- you motivate me and make me want to be better.

4 comments:

  1. I have nothing to post because I have not been able to jog in my pitiful way. Josh has traveled 3 of the last 4 weekends and my parents are going to be here this weekend. You guys are going to have to drag me down the canyon come August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie way to rally the troops! C'mon ladies get your blog going. I hear it makes you run faster:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne Said . . .

    Yeah, where is everyone? I check this site everyday. It helps to motivate me.

    I need some info on the t-shirts. Should I have my sister look into it in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m here...but most of my free time is spent trying to work out!

    ReplyDelete