Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Needing a PuSh!

This is Lauren. Remember me? I am one of the ladies that first started this hoop-la. Well, I have a confession. I am a total slacker these days. I have not run in a week. What is my deal!? I think I am thinking I am busy with moving but really ... not so much.
So, today I am pledging my re-commitment to this race.
I, Lauren Marie Childers Thorley, do commit myself to the Provo River Half Marathon... again.
Now, I am off to run.
Holla.
PS Anyone else HATE running on treadmills? I will be happy to be back in the USA so I can run in clean air, more level ground, safer neighborhoods, and less elevation. Of course, it will be a lot hotter and humid in DC. Can you believe I ran 10 miles on a treadmill in my training for my last half?! I can't even believe it myself and I was there! I hope not to repeat that ever.

2 comments:

  1. i still think you should come run at the sope with us - maybe on saturday???? i still don't know how you did 10 miles on a treadmill. my brain hurts just thinking about it! you're amazing. happy running... xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren- welcome back! I call it the Dreadmill- but ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? I get the same way, it usually coincides with that special time of the month, when I need to be running the most! You are not alone. Just push through!! We need you! Love ya

    ReplyDelete