Friday, June 25, 2010

new tunes (noelle here)

I put together a new playlist last night. If you're interested...

Put Your Hands On Me - Joss Stone
American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
Please Don't Leave Me - P!ink
Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
Wonderful Night - Fatboy Slim
Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings
Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna) - Eminem
Hip Hop Is Dead - Nas featuring Will.I.Am
Diva - Beyonce
Empire State of Mind (feat. Alicia Keys) - Jay-Z
All the Above (feat. T-Pain) - Maino -------------> Love this beat so much for a run.
Cobrastyle - Robyn
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast version
Only You (Extended Twist Mix) - Captain Jack
Animal - Neon Trees
The Sun Always Shines on TV - Milk Inc.
Starlight - Muse
Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Be My Baby - Glitzzi Girlz Band
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) - A*Teens
Who's Got Your Money - Tina Parol
Somebody To Love - Glee Cast version
Zero Gravity Love - Freeworm
My Game - Darude
Big Girls Don't Cry - Nick Skitz
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Angel - Natasha Bedingfield
Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic
Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
James Bond Theme - Moby
Heaven Is A Place on Earth - Becky Baeling
In Love With You - Freestylers
I Like the Way (Radio Edit) - Bodyrockers
Runaway - Cascada
Worn Me Down - Rachel Yamagata
This Kiss - Faith Hill
Switch - Will Smith
Only You - Train
Forca - Nelly Furtado

I'm sure I'll put together a new one in another month... just in time for our media maraton. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment