I felt like a total slug out there today! I don't know if I didn't eat right this week or what. So glad I'm done. One week until the Utah Valley Marathon. I hope there is magic in that mountain air, cause I'm going to need it:) How did everyone else feel today? -Lisa
well, i feel that i would like to trade bodies with you. your "slug" run would be a dream come true for me! you will, of course, rock the uv marathon. didn't you just run a marathon last month, too? increible!!
ReplyDeleteoh lisa, i just realized something while i started lunch for my kiddos. they canceled my kids' mini olympics at school this past week due to "high ozone levels" that were deemed unsafe for the children to be running around in. and even though marianne and i ran at 6am this morning, i am having a really hard time breathing today. i feel like i can't get enough oxygen - this usually happens if i run past 9:30 in the day or when the pollution is extra bad. so that must be it. the air quality in mexico city is just really awful right now. the mountain air next weekend will feel SUPERB in comparison!
ReplyDeleteLisa! I had such a tough time running yesterday! I did 10, but it was painful and a walked a couple of times (which just made me mad at myself). Where is my running mojo? Could it be that since I'm happier now I don't need running anymore? Help!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt most be some sort of moon phase... I felt like my feet were carrying cement bricks this morning. Not a good running day. At one point I thought, "what have I got myself into???!!" I had to turn off the pace alerts on my watch because I was so slow. I have been running between 9 and 10 minute miles, but today for my 7 mile run my average pace was 11:01... Angie, sorry I won't be able to keep up with you. Part of it could be the temperature (i hope) - It was 85 degrees and sunny at 6am. I brought 8 oz water, but it was not enough to keep my mouth from drying out. Pathetic, huh? Today the high was around 110. I can't wait to get to utah.
ReplyDelete