Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Help for poor little Angie

Okay, gals. Boo Hoo! I just found out that Ben's work doesn't want to pay much to have my stuff shipped back to the US... so I'm calling in a favor. I know a bunch of you are traveling up here over the next few months, and if anyone has room for an extra bag, could you bring some of my stuff for me? I totally understand that it's a pain to carry extra luggage, and it can cost- but as long as the prices are reasonable, I wouldn't mind paying for them. Let me know if you can help me out! Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. i'm on it. i know i need to bring a big suitcase to utah anyway in august, because my sister-in-law is shipping a bunch of 0-3 month baby boy clothes to me there for me to bring back. i'll see what i can fit in. email me with a list of what is most important to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne said . . .

    We're driving up and I'd be happy to take a bag for you. It'd take more, but we have a ton of gifts / requests to bring back from Mexico (including piƱatas). We're driving to Newport, CA first and then to Utah - so if you're stuff doesn't mind a tour of 2 countries, I'd love to help out. Tell me what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne AGAIN:

    Excuse my grammar above. I think I'm tired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could help but chances are that we won't have room. I only have 4 suitcases and well, the whole family has to live outta these jammies for up to 3 - 4 months! Fun! I could mail a box for you though, as long as it is before we depart Mexico for good. Gulp, 4 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie- Bob and I will be doing a lot of traveling back and forth this summer. I'll be coming to Utah for the UVM on Thursday, and then again next week. Let me know how I can get some of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete