What have I been doing you ask?
Mainly digging through my basement trying to get this house organized while taking liberal breaks to watch episodes of Glee.
Since Josh is out of town the only exercise I have been able to fit in happened today. I walked 1 mile, in flip flops, pushing Z in a stroller to pick up Josh's car from the shop.
There you have it folks. I know. Super inspiring.
i don't think you fully appreciate how much i love hearing from you. whether you walked a mile in flip flops or spent all morning rearranging your home decor. I WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just miss you, amanda. that is all.
ReplyDeleteMy best workouts were pushing my kids in a stroller!! Miss those days.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I bet you're burning more calories unpacking then I am jogging. I need you to teach me how to decorate - your apartment was set up perfectly and I'm sure your house is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand how hard it is to exercise with no husband at home. Scott commuted to Mexico City for 6 months while we waited for visas. I felt like getting out and walking or jogging was my break from being home alone with the kids. After a few weeks of him being gone, I broke-down and found a teenager to watch my kids 3x a week so I could exercise. I figured this was cheaper than going to a shrink ... it is not easy! Hang in there.
Yeah Amanda. A mile in flip flops is great. Now ditch the flip flops and put on your running shoes. It will probably feel better for those mile long /pushing stroller walks. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd . . . I'm definitely not the exercise expert, but when I had all my kids home all day, I would try to exercise at home. Buy a jump rope for the back porch, run up and down the stairs 10 times or simply turn up the music until the neighbors complain and have a dance party with Z. I think this counts as cross training! :)
MARIANNE ABOVE!!! AHHHHHH!!!
ReplyDelete